Thursday, September 30, 2021

Where Did You Go?

Robbie Rowe 

Where Did You Go?

Where did you go?

And why have you gone?

I just miss you so

And I really need you back


If I just saw you one last time

I know I'd get back on track

But it's just a foolish dream

And such a stupid wish


And maybe just sometimes

Things are exactly as they seem


Life without you, dear, has left me quite bereft

And now that I've lost you from my side

I fear I've nothing left


Every day without you

Feels so very long

And every day I struggle

For the strength to carry on 


No, I'll never see your face again

And I'll never get you back

For when it comes to some old romantic's wishes

They're at the very bottom of the stack


4 comments:

Adaptations: Knowing What to Change

  Adaptations Knowing What to Change When it comes to adaptations, it can be hard to get the balance right between them being loyal to the s...