Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A Christmas Message, From Me to You

 

A Christmas Message

From Me to You

Hi, everyone! I hope you're all doing as well as you can in these surreal, challenging times. I usually do comic book reviews here, but I thought I'd take a break from that for Christmas. I'm sure most of you understand.

But I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read them. I got a nice kick outta writing them and I hope you guys had just as much fun reading 'em. If any of them have gotten you to give any of those comics a go, then I've done very well.

I just want to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas, or whatever kinda holiday you celebrate. I hope you enjoy it and that you have as good a time as you can. No matter what, remember there's always another page to be turned, another tale to be read and another world to be conquered. And that world, my friends, is any book, comic, or tale you crack open. Remember that.

Happy new year, everyone and thank you for reading. :)




2 comments:

Adaptations: Knowing What to Change

  Adaptations Knowing What to Change When it comes to adaptations, it can be hard to get the balance right between them being loyal to the s...